All public logs

Jump to navigation Jump to search

Combined display of all available logs of OutWorlders Wiki. You can narrow down the view by selecting a log type, the username (case-sensitive), or the affected page (also case-sensitive).

Logs
 
 
 
(newest | oldest) View (newer 50 | ) (20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500)
  • 14:39, 14 March 2020 Redrobatl (talk | contribs) created page OutReaders:2019-11 (Created page with "11/16/19 2-4 pm <br> Kirkwood Library <br> The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet by by Becky Chambers <br> Robert Allen was the coordinator. 13 people attended. We went ove...")
  • 14:34, 14 March 2020 Redrobatl (talk | contribs) created page OutReaders:2020-02 (Created page with "2/15/20 2-4 pm<br> Kirkwood Library<br> "Touch" by Claire North<br> Robert Allen was the coordinator. 10 people attended, including 1 new person. We went over these items:...")
  • 14:31, 14 March 2020 Redrobatl (talk | contribs) created page OutReaders:2020-01 (Created page with "1/18/20 2-4 pm<br> Kirkwood Library<br> Gideon the Ninth by Tasmin Muir<br> Jameson Linville was the coordinator in Robert's planned absence. 11 people attended, no new peopl...")
  • 15:22, 13 March 2020 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) created page MeetingMinutes:2020-02 (Created page with "__NOTOC__ == Atlanta OutWorlders Business Meeting Minutes for 2020/02/16 == '''Attendees''': Bryan F, Robert A, Robert M, Christian H, Vader, Leah F 11:00 am - Called to ord...")
  • 23:35, 4 February 2020 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) moved page 2020-01 Proposals to 2020-02 Proposals without leaving a redirect
  • 23:35, 4 February 2020 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) created page 2020-01 Proposals (Created page with "== Proposal 2020-02-A. Budget Proposal. == February 2, 2020<br> Submitted by: Bryan Faris === Budget === <table style="border-collapse: collapse"> <tr><th colspan="5" align...")
  • 15:26, 29 January 2020 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) created page MeetingMinutes:2020-01 (Created page with "__NOTOC__ Attendees: Robert M, Christian H, Bryan F, Leah F, Elbot, Brandon W, Vader 11:03 am - Called to order === Officer Reports === '''President''' - created Slack chan...")
  • 16:14, 18 January 2020 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) created page MeetingMinutes:2019-12 (Created page with "__NOTOC__ __NOTOC__ == Atlanta OutWorlders Business Meeting Minutes for 2019/12/15 == Attendees: Christian H, Eric M, Bryan F, Travis W, Elbot, Robert A, Robert M, Bil B, V...")
  • 16:08, 18 January 2020 User account Redrobatl (talk | contribs) was created by CRHain88 (talk | contribs) and password was sent by email (2020 Vice-President)
  • 15:55, 18 January 2020 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) created page OutReaders:2019-12 (Created page with "12/21/19 2—4 pm<br> Kirkwood Library<br> ''Old Man’s War'' by John Scalzi<br> Robert Allen was the coordinator. 13 people attended, including two new people. We went ove...")
  • 17:01, 15 December 2019 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) created page MeetingMinutes:2019-11 (Created page with "__NOTOC__ == Atlanta OutWorlders Business Meeting Minutes for 2019/11/17 == Attendees: Robert A, Vader, Travis W, Paul M, Eric M, Bryan F, Leah F, Christian H, Robert M 11:07...")
  • 23:06, 11 December 2019 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) created page BylawsCommittee:2019-11-30 Meeting Notes (Created page with "__NOTOC__ == Purpose == The purpose of this meeting was to continue discussion of the new bylaws. As we persue 501(c)(3) status, we were adivsed to have our bylaws ready befo...")
  • 15:36, 18 November 2019 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) created page BylawsCommittee:2019-11-17 Meeting Notes (Created page with "__NOTOC__ == Purpose == The purpose of this meeting was to begin discussion of the new bylaws. As we persue 501(c)(3) status, we were adivsed to have our bylaws ready before...")
  • 15:33, 18 November 2019 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) created page BylawsCommittee:Main Page (Created page with "== Meeting Notes == <DynamicPageList> namespace = Bylaws_Committee category = Meeting_Notes ordermethod = sortkey order = descending </DynamicPageList>")
  • 10:28, 25 October 2019 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) created page OutReaders:Main Page (Created page with "== Meeting Notes == <DynamicPageList> namespace = Outreach_Committee category = Meeting_Notes ordermethod = sortkey order = descending </DynamicPageList>")
  • 10:13, 25 October 2019 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) created page OutReaders:2019-10 (Created page with "10/19/19 2-4 pm<br/> Kirkwood Library<br/> ''Vox'' by Christina Dalcher<br/> 18 people attended. We had snacks and drinks. We went over these items: # We need a rating syst...")
  • 10:08, 25 October 2019 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) created page OutReaders:2019-09 (Created page with "9/21/19 1-2:30 pm Northwest Library at Scott’s Blvd. The Left Hand of Darkness by Ursula K. Le Guin 13 people attended. We had a few snacks and drinks. We went over these...")
  • 10:05, 25 October 2019 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) created page OutReaders:2019-08 (Created page with "First meeting of the relaunched OutWorlders Book Club 8/17/19 1-3:30 pm<br/> Kirkwood Library Robert Allen was the coordinator. Twenty people attended. The meeting began wi...")
  • 09:16, 25 October 2019 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) created page MeetingMinutes:2019-10 (Created page with "__NOTOC__ == Atlanta OutWorlders Business Meeting Minutes for 2018/10/20 == Attendees: Travis, Robert M, Jen, Robert A, Christian, Elbot, Bryan 11:05 AM - Called to order =...")
  • 08:54, 23 October 2019 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) created page MeetingMinutes:2019-09 (Created page with "__NOTOC__ == Atlanta OutWorlders Business Meeting Minutes for 2019/09/15 == Attendees: Robert M, Brad K, Vader, Eric M, Robert A, Travis W, Leah F, Bryan F 11:08 - Called to...")
  • 00:39, 23 October 2019 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) created page MeetingMinutes:2019-08 (Created page with "__NOTOC__ == Atlanta OutWorlders Business Meeting Minutes for 2019/08/18 == Attendees: Vader, Eric M, Robert M, Robert A, Bryan F, Travis W, Leah F, Isaijah K, Brad K, Christ...")
  • 00:29, 23 October 2019 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) created page MeetingMinutes:2019-07 (Created page with "__NOTOC__ == Atlanta OutWorlders Business Meeting Minutes for 2019/07/21 == Attendees: Eric M, Isaijah K, Robert M, Christian H, Travis W, Robert A, Leah F, Bryan F 11:05 -...")
  • 00:15, 23 October 2019 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) created page MeetingMinutes:2019-06 (Created page with "__NOTOC__ == Atlanta OutWorlders Business Meeting Minutes for 2019/06/16 == Attendees: Robert M, Eric M, Christian H, Travis W, Leah F, Paul M, Robert A, Bryan F, Vader, Brad...")
  • 11:03, 18 October 2019 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) created page 2019-09 Proposals (Created page with "== Proposal 2019-09-A. To Purchase Name Badges == September 9, 2019<br/> Author: Travis {{hanging|'''WHEREAS''', OutWorlders needs replishment of name badge stickers; and}} {{...")
  • 13:53, 15 August 2019 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) uploaded File:Dames and Dregs Web Recepit.PNG (Web Receipt for $50 to Game Master Herb for 2019 Dames and Dregs)
  • 13:53, 15 August 2019 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) created page File:Dames and Dregs Web Recepit.PNG (Web Receipt for $50 to Game Master Herb for 2019 Dames and Dregs)
  • 13:43, 15 August 2019 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) created page 2019-08 Proposals (Created page with "== 2019-08-B. Proposal to Reimburse Christian for Dames and Dregs Video Games == {{hanging|'''WHEREAS,''' the cost to supply video games for Dames and Dregs has increased fro...")
  • 10:29, 15 July 2019 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) created page 2019-07 Proposals (Created page with "== Proposal 2019-07-A. Increased Funding for Summer and Fall Picnic == July 7, 2019<br/> Author: Christian Hain {{hanging|'''WHEREAS,''' The average cost of the picnic has i...")
  • 14:31, 12 June 2019 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) created page 2019-06 Proposals (Created page with "== Proposal 2019-06-A. Revive the OutWorlders Book Club == Date: June 8, 2019<br/> Author: Robert Allen {{hanging|'''WHEREAS,''' the OutWorlders book club, a SIG (Appendix A...")
  • 12:21, 4 June 2019 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) moved page Proposal Writing Guide to ProposalWritingGuide (Removing Spaces/Underscores)
  • 11:35, 31 May 2019 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) uploaded File:2019-05-B-Appendix-A.png
  • 11:35, 31 May 2019 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) created page File:2019-05-B-Appendix-A.png
  • 11:21, 24 May 2019 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) created page OutreachCommittee:2019-05-19 Meeting Notes (Created page with "Date: May 19, 2019 <br/> Event Location: None. The details of this report were discussed in various offline communications Main Topic: Video Game Nights == Attendees (Partici...")
  • 11:03, 24 May 2019 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) uploaded File:2019-5-19-Business-Meeting-Packet OutWorlders.pdf
  • 11:03, 24 May 2019 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) created page File:2019-5-19-Business-Meeting-Packet OutWorlders.pdf
  • 10:58, 24 May 2019 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) created page MeetingMinutes:2019-05 (Created page with "__NOTOC__ ==Atlanta OutWorlders Business Meeting Minutes for 2019/05/19== Attendees: Eric M, Christian H, Travis W, Michael V, Bryan F, Leah F (via phone) 11:06 - Called to o...")
  • 18:41, 14 May 2019 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) created page MeetingMinutes:2019-04 (Created page with "__NOTOC__ ==Atlanta OutWorlders Business Meeting Minutes for 2019/04/21== Attendees: Eric M, Christian H, Andrew S, Travis W, Leah F, Paul M, Bryan F 11:06 - Called to order...")
  • 18:07, 14 May 2019 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) created page 2019-05 Proposals (Created page with "== Proposal 2019-05-A. Funding for Video Game Night.== Date: May 14, 2019<br/> Author: Eric Maxwell {{hanging|'''WHEREAS,''' OutWorlders would like to host a video game night...")
  • 16:00, 6 May 2019 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) uploaded File:501c3 vs 501c7.pdf (A presentation explaining why OutWorlders would want to consider filing as a 5o1(c)(3) Nonprofit Organization)
  • 16:00, 6 May 2019 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) created page File:501c3 vs 501c7.pdf (A presentation explaining why OutWorlders would want to consider filing as a 5o1(c)(3) Nonprofit Organization)
  • 15:47, 30 April 2019 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) created page MeetingMinutes:2015-04 (Created page with "__NOTOC__ == OutWorlders, Inc. == April 2015 ''Note: Two undated pieces of paper were found with meeting notes on them. As of April 2019, it is presumed that these Minutes a...")
  • 13:36, 15 April 2019 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) created page 2019-04 Proposals (Created page with "== Proposal 2019-04-A. Funding for Video Game Night. == Date: April 15, 2019<br/> Author: Eric Maxwell {{hanging|'''WHEREAS,''' OutWorlders would like to host a video game ni...")
  • 13:33, 15 April 2019 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) created page OutreachCommittee:2019-04-15 Meeting Notes (Created page with "Date: April 15, 2019<br /> Event Location: None. The details of this report were discussed in various offline communications<br /> Main Topic: Video Game Night == Attendees (...")
  • 13:14, 11 April 2019 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) created page MeetingMinutes:2019-03 (Created page with "__NOTOC__ == Atlanta OutWorlders Business Meeting Minutes for 2019/03/17 == Attendees: Travis W, Vader, Eric M, Christian H, Bil B, Paul, Leah F, Brad K 11:06am - Called to...")
  • 14:09, 3 April 2019 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) moved page 2019-04 Proposals to 2019-03 Proposals without leaving a redirect
  • 14:08, 3 April 2019 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) moved page 2019-03 Proposals to 2019-04 Proposals without leaving a redirect
  • 14:07, 23 March 2019 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) moved page MeetingMinutes:2017-10 to MeetingMinutes:2017-11 without leaving a redirect
  • 13:57, 23 March 2019 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) created page MeetingMinutes:2017-10 (Created page with "November 19, 2017 Attendees: Jamar, Brad, Ken, Bil, Robert, Travis, Leah, Kevin * 11:12 - Meeting called to order * 11:13 - Old Business ** Website content - What should be...")
  • 13:45, 23 March 2019 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) created page MeetingMinutes:2017-09 (Created page with "9/17/17 Attendees: Jamar, Robert, Kevin, Richard, Paul, Ken, Bil, Leah * 11:00 Call to order; old business? ** Post DragonCon Game Night was successful ** October 19th is Es...")
  • 13:40, 23 March 2019 CRHain88 (talk | contribs) created page MeetingMinutes:2017-08 (Created page with "8/20/17 Attendees: Jamar, Danny, Brad, Travis, Leah, Richard * 11:13 - Call to Order * Website needs content approval * 11:15 - Pride; Ken is in charge of volunteers * 11:17...")
(newest | oldest) View (newer 50 | ) (20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500)