Movie Night Guidelines
Issue Date: Jan 21, 2019
Effective Date: [TBD/Draft Status]
The purpose of this document is to provide guidance on how to run the official OutWorlders Movie Nights.
Rough Movie Night Timeline
- 6:30 PM: Arrive early to head off any issues that may arise
- 7:00 PM: Welcome people, get them to sign in, encourage them to vote for a genre for next time
- 8:00 PM- Welcome everyone, remind them to submit suggestions for next time's genre, start the first movie. While the movie is playing, take all genre ideas and sort them into groups. Vader often combines specific ideas into one (like he did with Camp Horror) to narrow it down some.
- 9:45ish PM: The first movie ends. Announce a break.
- 10:00 PM: Reveal nominated genres, take a vote until we have a clear winner. Start the second movie.
- 11:40ish PM: Close up shop, thank everyone for coming.