Jump to navigation Jump to search
OutWorlders, Inc. Regular Meeting Minutes for 2022-07-17
11:05 AM - Called to Order
Reading and Approval of Minutes
May and June Minutes approved.
- President: Co-hosted game day and happy hour/anniversary party with Vice-President. Received an email from Pride, no further action needed at this time.
- Vice-President: Planned anniversary party with President.
- Treasurer: Asked if there are any reimbursements for Anniversary party. No other news to report.
- Secretary: No report.
- Events Coordinator: Vacant, Duties performed by Vice-President. Out@theMovies was cancelled for June. OutReaders met to read Halfway Human by Carolyn Ives Gilman, three people attended. Game Night was at Guac y Margys, 32 people attended. Happy Hour/Anniversary Party was held at Battle & Brew, 10 people attended.
- Public Relations Coordinator: Increase in followers across all platforms, but a decrease in reach and visits. Most likely because there weren’t any paid promotions for the month as compared to June.
- Internet Coordinator: Vacant, no report.
- Historian: Vacant, no report.
Committee and SIG Reports
- Bylaws Committee: No update.
- Out@theMovies SIG: Cancelled previous event.
- OutReaders SIG: Discussed Halfway Human by Carolyn Ives Gilman; three people attended; unanimous positive verdict.
- 501(c)3 Registration: No update.
- Fundraiser Possibilities: No update.
- 2022 Pride: Waiting for volunteer applications to open.
- 2022 Anniversary Party: Rented VIP room for 2.5 hours; the space had two console stations and a VR station; used gift card won at last trivia event to order five appetizers and applied remaining balance to room fees. Ten people attended.
12:00 PM - Adjourned.
Submitted by Christian Hain, August 21, 2022