OutWorlders, Inc. Regular Meeting Minutes for 2021/11/21
Attendees Robert M. (Election Coordinator), Brandon (PR Coordinator), Bryan Faris (Treasurer), Christian (President)
11:10 AM - Called to Order
Reading and Approval of Minutes
Meeting minutes not approved: not enough members in attendance
- President: Managed Meetup events, created Meetup graphics, and hosted first Happy Hour Trivia Event at Battle and Brew.
- Vice-President: Worked with Jamar and Austin to guage intrest in RPGs. Scouted Georgia Beer Garden for possible venue, upstairs is still under construction. Worked with President to help migrate to Meetup.
- Treasurer: Modest surplus for the year, updated In-Kind donation information. No change in membership.
- Secretary: No report.
- Events Coordinator: Game night had 36 attendees (four new), Happy Hour had nine attendees (one new), and Book Club had seven attendees.
- Public Relations Coordinator: Increase in Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter followers.
- Internet Coordinator: Updated homepage to link to Meetup.com and show a summary of events.
- Historian: Vacant, no report.
- Elections Coordinator: The following people were nominated for office: Andy S. for Secretary, Bryan Farris for Treasurer, Robert Allen for Vice-President, and Christian Hain for President.
Committee and SIG Reports
- Bylaws Committee Bryan has heard back from Darie. A committee meeting needs to be scheduled to review next steps and proposed changes.
- Out@theMovies SIG: No Reprot.
- OutReaders SIG: Read Slow River by Nicola Griffith. “Meh” reception.
- Drinkware: On hold. There was no proposal for Drinkware outside of the yearly budget proposal. Christian reccommends removing this from the 2022 budget and closing this item.
- In-Person Operations, Cons, and Pride 2021: Matter closed
- Meetup.com: No update.
- RPG SIG: No update.
11:30-ish - Adjourned
Submitted by Christian Hain, December 19, 2021