Issue Date: October 6, 2018
Effective Date: [TBD/Draft Status]
Contact: Events Coordinator, email@example.com
The purpose of this document is to provide guidance on how to greet guests that attend OutWorlders events.
- Welcome the guests and thank them for coming out.
- Ask if they’ve been to an OutWorlders event before; if not
- Let them know we’re a nonprofit and put on game nights monthly.
- Ask how they heard about us.
- If we’re hosting at a house, introduce them to the host. If it’s a library, let them know that the Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System is providing the space.
- Ask them to sign in and take a name badge.
- Let people know where they can put/find drinks and games.
If we’re hosting a raffle or any sort of special event, give a brief description of what it is.
Remember to talk slow, don’t overwhelm people with too much information too quickly.